Plein Air Convention and Expo Santa Fe NM
PACE22 Expo Hall FINAL.jpegAbout
PACE Juried Members Exhibition is a juried exhibition and sale of original two-dimensional en plein air artworks presented by the Plein Air Painters of New Mexico (PAPNM) at the Plein Air Convention and Expo hosted by Plein Air Magazine at the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Hotel.
Convention: May 17-21
YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
PACE-PAPNM Artist Faculty:
Demos and Field Help
View the full Agenda here and check for any updates.
Advice to Visitors: Joe Anna Article
• This call is for all current PAPNM members working in two-dimensional mediums. Please note this does not include digital art.
• PAPNM members of the following levels are eligible for this event: Artist Members, Signature Members, Master Signature Members.
• PAPNM Master Signature Members will receive a separate email invitation from the exhibition committee and need not apply through Call for Entry (CaFÉTM) nor pay entry fees.
• PAPNM Membership for 2022 must be current with dues paid in full before submitting to the call for entry for the exhibition. To join, visit www.papnm.org, and click !Join Us” in the top menu. Follow the instructions for member application or renewal and payment.
Open CaFÉ™ (https://www.callforentry.org): 02/14/22
Close CaFÉ™: 03/31/2022
Notifications to artists: 4/22/2022
Shipped work to be received at TBD: 5/13/2022. Special instruction to be mailed to participating artists
Hand Delivered work: 5/16/2022 9am to 1pm and 5/17/2022 9am to 11am
Pick up of unsold work by artists: 05/21/22 - 05/22/2022
Payments to artists from PAPNM: 6/22/2022
AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY
• PAPNM has the right to refuse or disqualify any work that fails to meet eligibility, entry and exhibition requirements.
• PAPNM, their agents, and volunteers or anyone working on the exhibition will be held responsible for any loss or damage to artwork and insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
Select name to send a message.
Co-Chair and President
Team Member and Historian
Co-Chair and Events Director
Team Member and Secretary
Team Member, Membership, and EDU Director
Team Member and Communications Director